Website Returns Policy
Joode is committed to delivering high quality products to our customers. We understand that sometimes things can go wrong.
We offer full refunds or credit notes, if the product does not meet quality standards or if you change your mind.
Some conditions as follows;
- Is returned within 30 days of order delivery
- Item arrived faulty
- Has not been used or worn
- Is not soiled or damaged
- Has original packaging and tags
- Return authorisation number has been issued
If all of the above conditions are met, please use the following instructions when requesting to return product:
- Contact email@example.com to request authorisation number. Please explain reason for return, request a credit note or a refund, and reference your order number. If you are claiming a faulty item, please send in photos to support your claim.
- Once return has been authorised you will be issued a return number. Please return product in original packaging within 30 days of receiving your order.
Packages received after this period or without a Returns Number will not be accepted. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Once we receive returned goods and they prove to be in original condition with packaging and documentation, we will process the credit note or refund. Please note that Joode is not responsible for transit costs for returned items. These are at the customer's expense unless a product has a fault.
Where a credit note is issued, it will be at 100% of your order value, excluding shipping costs. Credit notes will be sent via email once your return has been processed, it will then be available to use immediately through our online store. Entire value of credit note must be used in one single order, it cannot be split over multiple orders.
Faulty or damaged items can be returned by following the above process. Please contact Sarah@Joode.co
Please note shipping costs, sale items (sale apparel returns accepted) and gift certificates are non-refundable.